Tuesday, May 08, 2007

New Layouts

Used Guppies Galore Kit from ScrapAddict.com.

Used some Basic Grey Lily Kate papers.

Used the Parallel Play NSD Mega SDJ from ScrapAddict.com.


6 comments:

Chrystine said...

Oh my goodness, what yummy stuff to look at! I love that fishy paper but I think the swing title is my favorite. Total prettiness!! LOVE looking at your LOs!

Catherine said...

Such really great layouts!!

Katie said...

Love the Jedi what what a hoot. and that swing set one also cool!

Anita said...

Love your LOs, they are always so awesome. That Jedi title is too funny, too. Congrats on the house and it was good talking to you yesterday! You should hear me today....I sound like a frog.

Sibylle said...

Love them all, but you know I have a soft spot for the Jedi. Too cute!

Monica K said...

Super cool layouts, Jen!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...