Thursday, June 18, 2009

SASsy Blog Hop

Photobucket
If my blog is the first place you have come welcome! To make sure you don’t miss out on any of the great {SAS}sy blogs I suggest you start at the beginning of the {Blog Hop} by visiting at Scrap Attack Scrapbooking and then work your way around the rest of the blogs.

One of my favorite things at Scrap Attack Scrapbooking is collecting the charms for my signature after finish the different challenges. I see other people's signatures that are filled with charms like this one....
Photobucket
and it makes me want to fill my own signature up with the cute little charms!!

Right now I am working on my sketch challenge charm.
Photobucket
There are 6 sketches in each round and this is the first one that I have done. I am working on Round 2 sketches right now (and that is the great thing, you can start anywhere you want to start earning your charms... you can even earn charms that have been retired!!).
Here is the sketch...
Photobucket
And here is my layout...
Photobucket

Hopefully you're enjoying the Scrap Attack Scrapbooking {Blog Hop} today! There's definitely a lot of inspiration showing up on everyone’s blogs. You probably got to mine from Janis's Blog. Your next stop on the hop is Zackalor's Blog. There are 16 total blogs so make sure you hit them all!

Scrap Attack Scrapbooking will be donating prizes from all comments left on all 16 blogs so make sure and comment so you are eligible to win!* So leave me a comment and you will be entered!!

*Winners will be compiled on June 23rd so make sure you have posted on all the blogs by then!!

73 comments:

Pat said...

You did an awesome job with the sketch!! Love the charms, too.

KellyG said...

Great lo, awesome take on the sketch! I have a lot of catching up to do regarding charms, there are soo many!!

Unknown said...

such a cute work!!!

Scrappin in my spare time said...

Just love your layout. I love the charms from SAS to they are fun.

Cassie_lu said...

great job with the sketch. you are right about the charms too, they are addictive

Peggy said...

love what you did with the sketch! the stitching is a great touch. The charms are so addictive aren't they? :)

Unknown said...

I sure love those charms, and your take on the sketch is great. You also have alot of great pics on your blog, hmmmmm I never heard of a Krispy Kreme birthday party, looks like the boys had great fun....

Amanda said...

Great page! I just love charms :)

Zackalor said...

I think I'm getting addicted to those charms, too!
I love that sketch and your layout...guess I need to check out Round 2!

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Fantastic job on the sketch Jen, those are such pretty papers!

Heidi E. said...

Love the charms and great job with the sketch.. Very pretty..♥

bridget said...

Awesome LO Jen, I really like the stitching and the bling-and I love that you can catch up on charms too! Its such fun

Anonymous said...

I love the charms too!! I don't have many, but hopefully someday I will!!

C. Sage Deerborn said...

Great take on the sketch.

CJensen said...

Awesome job on the sketch challenge!! The Charms are so much fun, aren't they?

carriegel said...

I love your sketch, I may have to use it myself.

Anonymous said...

Love those charms! And way cute page!

Amanda said...

I need to start working on charms. You rocked the sketch.

Cindy O said...

Aren't those charms to die for? Good luck with the sketch challenges!

Unknown said...

Love that sketch and your LO. Your Krispy Kreme post made me drool! LOL!

mommyof5kidz said...

I am a Texas girl! Oh..and that is way cool all the little charms in the siggy line! Great take on the sketch...good luck!

Scrapbookdoll said...

cool charms and lovely layout
marie-anne

Em said...

Oooh! Love your take on the sketch and I can't wait to start getting some of my own charms!

mystyle said...

Hi Jen! U are so right I am addicted to the charms too! You Go Girl!

Treasa C. said...

The charms are sooo cute and what a great motivator. Your take on the sketch is fabulous.

Larajc said...

way to go on the charms Jen! You are rockin' the challenges, by the way!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

thanks for sharing your thoughts on your signature and that awesome take on the sketch. i love the colors!

ange said...

Wow, great sketch challenge. It's looking like I'm going to have to start hanging out at SAS...hmmm...thanks :)

all the days of our life said...

I'm so doing the sketches, they are great. Love your blog

Lacey said...

Hey, I see the old me :)

Really cute LO!

Mary - said...

awesome sketch & beautiful layout jen!! have a fab day! :) smiles, m-

Erika M. said...

Fabulous layout - sketches are the best! Love the idea about the signature charms!

Anonymous said...

I love the paper you used. Good luck on the charms

Anonymous said...

Beautiful LO!

toni said...

Those charms look fun, and I love the photos of your son, and the Krispy Kreme BD party ~ how fun.

Laurie said...

Love that sketch! And the LO's of your son!

Anonymous said...

What a fun-looking layout! Good job

m1ch3113lee said...

Awesome layout Jen. I like how you showed all the neat things that go on over at SAS. I love earning the charms as well.

AScrappersDelight said...

Good luck with your charm!

Karen Lefebver said...

I just rejoined Attack after being MIA for the last year. I love the charms and the fact that you can start anywhere and work at your own speed. Awesome job on the sketch!

butterfly843 said...

Love the layout!

Unknown said...

love the sketch and your take on it

Carrie said...

Love that sketch. I think next time I scrap I will use that one too!

just jennifer said...

That was one of the first charms I got too! I wish I had more time to work on the charm challenges!

Stacey said...

Beautiful LO and great sketch! :)

scrappin{jewlz} said...

oh yes, collecting charms is a lot of fun!!

isa dona said...

love the blog hop, perfect to find inspiration

the mustik said...

love your layout !

Anonymous said...

beautiful work, thanks for the inspiration

isabel scrap said...

thanks for the chance
beautiful projects

Taryn said...

I am with you! I am a little competitive myself and can't wait to start collecting the charms!
I love the layout you did based on the sketch!

BrendaB said...

Love your page, Jen! Collecting those charms is addictive, isn't it?

Gramjak said...

WOW! Love the way you modified the sketch to make it your own. Lovely flowers and the tab set it off!

StacyC said...

Great layout...

Mrz.Botello{Fanny} said...

wow! i love that LO!!! great papers!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the sewing, lovely and fun.

Angie G. said...

You did a Fab job on the LO! U rocked it. I too like the charms. I have fallen so behind.

'cine said...

Awesome...off to blog hop!

Anonymous said...

Great sketch and LO Jenn! Glad to join the blog hop and visit your awesome site! ;o) Hope your son recovers well and soon!

Anonymous said...

You made such a bright layout! When I looked closer I also noticed the sewing around the edges. What a lovely and subtle touch!

nfaband said...

Love your blog Jen ... and you've done such a great job with collecting your SAS charms.

gocanucksgo said...

Beautiful page! Keep up the amazing work =)

JJ Sobey said...

Great interpretation of the sketch!

Betty said...

i love your interpretation of the sketch!!!!! that is what i love best about sketches...the way everyone adds there own thing to them!!!

Debbie Jensen said...

Love your sketch! I LOVE sketches!

fran h said...

Love the great sketch & the beautiufl layout you created. I will have to try stiching on my layouts.

Jocelyn said...

Love the Sketch!!! :)

Anonymous said...

The charms at SAS are so creative and fun to do!

RobinV said...

You really rocked that sketch. I am so hooked on the SAS charms too.

bakscrap said...

Checking in for the blog hop. Love the sketch.

iceprincess95 said...

Love your take on the sketch. the stitching is awesome.

cynderellaj said...

I really like your take on the sketch. Great job!

Kelly C said...

Gotta love those charms!!
Gorgeous layout too!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...