Saturday, July 19, 2008

Kung Fu Panda Party




The boys and I went with some friends to Bisque Bistro for a Kung Fu Panda party!! It was really cute. The boys each painted a ceramic panda bear (Ian's was colorful and Evan's was battle damaged army green -- it will probably be very camoflauged looking) and then they decorated cookies and ate them and also made a mosaic turtle. Lots of fun!!!

6 comments:

Emma said...

That looks like a lot of fun!

debbiec said...

is that evan!?!? omg. he looks so grown up! i guess i am used to looking at him on pages...from 2006, miss chronological. LOL!
kidding, kidding.
but serious. he looks so big! cute party idea!

Catherine said...

That looks very cute!!!

Mel H. said...

Oh FUN! I wanna go, LOL!

Mary Perry said...

Boy, your boys just get cuter every stinking day. What a fun looking party.

Katie said...

how fun. I love a panda.

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...