Sunday, November 01, 2009

Star Wars Patterned Paper

I bought some Star Wars patterned paper a while ago when I saw it because I have two very big Star Wars maniacs. Three if you count hubby too!! Now I have a really bad habit of buying pattern paper and then not using it because it gets lost in the shuffle but I actually pulled this out when I saw this picture and I think it is perfect for it!!

I love that you can see Evan's eyes in through the Darth Vader helmet. He is so cute in there!!

Star Wars patterned paper is by Creative Imaginations if anyone is wanting some for their own Star Wars fans!!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

This is awesome paper! Love the layout!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...