Saturday, December 26, 2009

After Christmas Scrapping

I have a friend who started up her own sketch site called Sketch Inspiration Ning Network. I got some time today to scrap since birthday, Christmas, and school stuff was all done. I hadn't been able to scrap since before Thanksgiving so it felt good. Here is what I got done. The first 4 are from the above mentioned sketch site.
Sketch #100
Sketch #101
Sketch #102Sketch #103

Just a simple layout of Evan licking the beater after making cookies with Daddy. I used some papers from a Studio Calico kit but I can't remember which one.
And one last one of Evan. He is being swung by Daddy and I am laying underneath him taking his picture. I used up a bunch of Cosmo Cricket papers and journaling cards on it.

6 comments:

Catherine said...

These are very cute! I want some more scrap time!

Jennifer Moore said...

These are great, Jen! I'm so glad you've been able to use Trisha's sketches. :)

Helmka Family said...

I NEED some scrap time!
Fantastic layouts and I saved the sketch site...thanks!
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
Karen

A Sarasota said...

Hey Jen, love your blog! And fabulous LOs of your boys!!!! Alecia

Peggy said...

awesome pages Jen, love seeing your work again.

Catherine said...

THERE you are! :)
Looks like you have had a busy Christmas season! Love the layouts and really had to laugh/agree with the title of the top one.

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...