All Saints Day Mass: The boys dressed up like Saints to participate in Mass. Evan was St Michael and Ian was Saint Mark.
Another Halloween picture: We went trick or treating in family housing.
Evan had his first field trip. The kindergarten class went to the botanical gardens.
We were offered family housing and we took a tour of what will be our new house as of Dec 20th. The kids love it.
And both boys had Thanksgiving with their classes! Evan's class celebrated with an ABC feast to celebrate that they all learned all 26 letters of the alphabet with foods representing each of the ABCs.
See the Zebra Cakes for Z!!
And Ian's class had all the parents in and the parents were served by the kids and then after the meal all the kids read a report about what they were Thankful for!
We also had our first Cub Scout Pack Meeting. Ian earned a couple of new belt loops and got to be the flag bearer.
And lastly, on the camera... we made an advent wreath with the other families from church.
Now I think I am all caught up again and hopefully I can stay that way!! :)
































1 comment:
You take much better photos with your little camera than I take with mine. I guess that's why I never use mine anymore. Great assortment of photos and memories!
Post a Comment