I was in charge of the challenge this week at Paper Pushers so I made up another recipe challenge. It involved...
1) fussy cutting something - I did butterflies
2) popping something with pop dots or extra chipboard
3) a big title
4) something metal
I used the 2008 Looking Glass kit from Studio Calico with my Quickutz Chemistry dies for the title and a little Making Memories metal backpack from a long long time ago!

4 comments:
i love how you did your title! fabulous layout!
I'm no good at those long titles, but yours is awesome! I love that font too. Your page design is always lift-worthy. One of these days I will scrap again...
LOVE it! What an awesome title!! I just may steal it. ;) LOL. You've come back to scrappin with a vengeance I see!! Looks good on ya! Hope you are well!
Submit! This is amazing!
Post a Comment