Sunday, August 07, 2011

So weekends aren't great for posting....

But I have stayed up to date on my photos so far.

August 6 - something new
Well for me it is new to have something green stay alive.  And this bloom on it was new to me too!  I've had african violets before but never have they ever bloomed!

August 7 - childhood memory
My little golden books are so antique they are little silver books now.

August 8 - technology
OK taking a picture of my new Mac or new lens is just boring because they are plain but here is the new case for my Mac!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Fun photos!!

Gwen said...

Ahem, ahem, ahem... MY African violet looks great! I hope you think of me every time you see that little bloom or any others. ;) Glad it got passed onto to able hands (meaning glad it's still alive! LOL)

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...