Sunday, September 25, 2011
ABCs of ME
Fall has come to South Korea and they have started harvesting all the rice, which means they are stirring up a ton of gunk into the air and it is making my headache.
I took the picture above from under one of the trees out in family housing. I love bright red the leaves turned already on the little tree.
ABCs of ME
A. Age: 38
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: dusting
D. Dogs: Her name was Beaker and she passed away right before we moved over here. I still miss her even though it has been almost a year and a half now.
E. Essential start to your day: Check my farm and get the kids breakfast.
F. Favorite color: kelly green and dark blues
G. Gold or Silver: I like them both but my wedding band is gold and I would never change it.
H. Height: 5’4
I. Instruments you play(ed): I played the recorder badly in 3rd grade.
J. Job title: Stay at home mom (CEO of the House)
K. Kids: 2 boys
L. Live: South Korea
M. Mother’s name: Susan
N. Nicknames: Jen, Jenny, is Mom a nickname?
O. Overnight hospital stays: just for the two pregancies
P. Pet peeves: people who don't drive well, people who always have to one up you.
Q. Quote from a movie: Do or do not, there is no try. It is from Yoda.
R. Right or left handed: right
S. Siblings: One younger sister, Sally
T. Time you wake up: about 6AM, that doesn't always mean I get out of bed but I am normally up at that time.
U. Underwear: UM, yes!
V. Vegetable you hate: green beans
W. What makes you run late: forgetting something, seems like I am always forgetting something these days!
X. X-Rays you’ve had: teeth and pinky toe (sadly I used to work in x-ray and I've never had anything else x-rayed)
Y. Yummy food that you make: beanie weenie - my kids think it is the best thing in the world!
Z. Zoo animal: I love zoos, my favorite animal is the polar bear. I love watching them swim.
If you post an ABCs of YOU let me know because I would love to read them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Feb 1, 2018
I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...
-
If my blog is the first place you have come welcome! To make sure you don’t miss out on any of the great {SAS}sy blogs I suggest you start a...
-
Happiness really is in playing with my Happy Planner!! LOL!! This week I was really worried that I wouldn't have enough pictures to ...

No comments:
Post a Comment