I got a pile of layouts done since the New Year, okay I got like 6 done but still it is a start! Here is one using an older Studio Calico kit scraps and a picture of Ian and his friend Brianne sitting in the cockpit of a plane at the air show at Randolph AFB. I still need to look up the date again and put it on the layout but it felt good to play with my paper and glue again.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:
Great to see your work again.
Ugh, I haven't scrapbooked in forever. I unpacked and sorted/organized all my stuff when we moved in, but that is it. I need to get back to something to use that stuff!
And, I'm trying to be a better blogger too. I realize I've said that for years, but well, still trying.
Like the new design of your blog. ;)
So glad you are scrapping again!
I totally understand how you feel, I scrapped my first layout in almost a year the other day...felt so great!
Look forward to more of your awesome layouts!
Karen
Awwww! They look so little! Love your layout! Love seeing our "babies" together! So cute! Glad you're back at it, you are so talented!
Post a Comment