Thursday, May 23, 2013

I'm the only one who reads my blog.

Kind of makes you a little sad when you realize that you are the only one who reads your blog.  I guess it is okay since I also talk to myself randomly throughout the day and I can make myself laugh like no one else.

Evan's 2nd grade class participated in a Living Rosary after mass on May 22nd, with their 8th grade sacramental partners.  It was really nice (even if the inside of the church was roasting and I thought we were going to lose kids from heat stroke).  Evan did a great job saying his Hail Marys and taking flowers up to the statue of Mary.  I took some pictures while we were there and a couple of them actually turned out.  Turns out someone had decided to try to look inside my camera through the lens because there was a big greasy nose print on my lens which make most of my photos blurry on one side.

Evan outside before the ceremony.  He was happy I remembered to bring his flowers.

Saying his Hail Marys.

Processing back out of the church.

Evan and his 8th grade partner.

Evan and his 2nd grade teacher.

Evan, his teacher and the aide that works in their room too.

They had cake afterwards and that makes it all worthwhile!!

4 comments:

Carolyn F said...

I guess I'm a creepy lurker? I read most of your blog entries, I just rarely post comments. Keep writing! It makes me feel like we're good friends!

The Mom said...

Thanks Carolyn! I'm glad I have a lurker, just was wondering anyone was still reading since I have been such a slacker!! I promise to keep trying to be better!!

Melanie said...

I'm a lurker too! I barely have time to read anything, but I like to keep up with what you're doing. :) You take such fabulous photos, BTW, and it amazes me how big Evan is getting. He was so little when I first met him!

The Mom said...

Melanie, I feel the same way every time I see a picture of Eric because he was a baby when I last saw him in person and now he is like a school kid!!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...