Sunday, June 02, 2013

I love playing in the pool with the kids.

Well actually I love being in the water where I can touch my feet safely on the floor while my kids splash around and have fun.  I love having a cool little camera that I can try to take photos of them having fun!!  One of these days I'll learn how to wear a mask so I can go underwater too so I can see what I am taking pictures of instead of just shooting from the hip!!




2 comments:

Carolyn F said...

I too love the pool! Your boys look sunburned in those pictures -- I hope it's just an optical illusion!!

The Mom said...

There were a bunch of girls playing in the pool with big bright pink floaty things and that and the really overcast sky made all my pics really pink. Ian's face was pretty crispy but I am thinking that is more from Boy Scout camping all weekend than the pool!!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...