Thursday, November 07, 2013

A December Daily

So many years ago, someone named Ali Edwards started up a little thing called December Daily.  It was all about documenting your Christmas traditions and everyday stories leading up to Christmas.  People have been doing this for years and I have sat on the sidelines watching and wanting to do one (drooling over things) and now with Pinterest I keep seeing all these great ideas.  So I decided to do one this year.  I bought a little Snap album by Simple Stories and some of their December Documented pockets and dividers but other than that I'm pulling from my old supplies to make my album.

Here's a pic of my supplies.


Now I'm excited to get started on this and part of me is thinking maybe I should print out pictures from 2012 and try doing it with those pictures first to practice!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I did it years ago but got lost in like day 14 good luck!

Melanie said...

I did it a few years ago but I just couldn't get into it in the subsequent years. I love the idea of doing it in the Snap album!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...