Wednesday, August 12, 2015

I'm BACK!!

I'm slowly digging myself out of all the boxes of stuff in our house and slowly getting stuff put away where it belongs and trying really hard not to just shove things into cupboards and shelves just to get it out of sight.  I've also been making many many trips to Goodwill to get rid of stuff we just don't need anymore.

I also decided while following the little rental truck and knowing how much weight was in it from my scrapbooks and my scrapbooking supplies, that I am going to give digital scrapbooking a try.  I just know that my kids really don't look at the scrapbooks and I feel like I have become more of a collector of craft supplies than I have scrapbook pages.  My 12x12 albums are so big and take up so much space and I know that printing out digital layouts will take up a lot less space.

I did this page yesterday and I'm sure there are lots of things about it that could be done better but it is a start and I'm sure I'll get better.  Right now I am working on translating my style into a digital layout.

Digital Kit: Everyday: Explore bundle by Lauren Grier & Jenn Barrette, Font: Rhino Dino

1 comment:

Katie said...

I switched to project life a few years back for similar reasons and I had been doing 1 big book a year. This year I downsized to 6x8 and I don't regret it. It limits the number of pics I can use but honestly it's so much better just using my 12 favorites or so. I still print some of the bests for our photo walls and will continue to do so.

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...