Monday, November 28, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving 2016

I ended up going home a week early to visit with my mom and dad because my dad was in the ICU for a couple of days because of some internal bleeding.  He's going to be fine and he was back home before I got there but it was nice to spend the time with my mom and dad and make sure that he was taking care of himself so he gets better.

It was also nice because I got to spend some extra time with my niece and nephew.  Evelyn and I went and saw the movie Fantastical Beasts and I taught 5 year Grey how to play chess or at least that in the rules it says that white always goes first (baby steps).

After Thanksgiving dinner once my boys were all there, we did a big family photo.  It is nice to see how the kids have changed over a year.


No comments:

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...