Thursday, January 18, 2018

Jan 18, 2018


I am loving that new little Sprocket printer that Darren got me for Christmas.  I have missed scrapbooking so much but just can't get back into make layouts with one picture on them.  I am loving this new format that is kind of like project life but for me so much easier.  I really hope I can keep it up.  I am also trying to break some old habits like hoarding all the stickers that I buy and instead just pulling out the ones that I love and using them so that I can put them in my memory planner.  I have also given myself permission that if I don't use all the stickers in the book because there are so many coffee cup stickers and other things that I know I won't ever use that it is okay.  I am pretty sure when I use up the pretty stickers that I like that there will be someone out there in internet land who would love to have all the coffee stickers that I don't use.

No comments:

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...