Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Today's Layout

I really like how this one turned out. It is my oldest and I came into the kitchen and found him sitting in the bottom drawer. It was the only drawer that we didn't put a safety lock on cause it was just potholders and stuff like that. He just had the cutest look on his face, so surprised that he got caught.

I call the layout "5 Reasons why I LUV U". There are so many more but mostly just because he is all mine!

Photobucket

I handwrote my journaling and found my gel embosing pens. Even though the white one sucks the rest are pretty cool, especially for little highlights here and there. I really am glad that I started handwriting on my layouts again because I really like it! :)

4 comments:

Bonni said...

LOVE this LO Jen, really, it's great!

Carolyn F said...

Cute cute CUTE!

Just Say Julie said...

this is great! you have awesome handwriting and the stitching is fab!

Jill said...

Wonderful layout! I just love those big blue eyes too!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...