So I want to share another really great layout that I have done. I say great only because that is what everyone tells me. I really think it looks pretty messy but then I really never liked wrinkling up paper. I just did it on this layout because when I put everything down the first time -- it just looked very... flat, too neat! And lets just say, I don't know this sounds so "I am a graphic designer" {which I am not} but it just wasn't the feeling I was going for.
Well here it is...
I also cut up the one side of the paper and then inked it all. Now the inking I do a lot of but man the last time I used my pinking shears I was making jammies! And the other side looks like I stuck it in my shredder and then at the last minute decided "WAIT.... maybe I do like that paper!" It is Basic Grey, and I love their paper just wish there wasn't so much flowery stuff in the packs.
1 comment:
I think it looks great! The treatment on the paper edge is so cool!
Post a Comment