I can't believe it is September already!!!?? Where has the time gone?? Seems like just last week I had two little baby boys and they were home playing with me and now one is in school and the other is talking my ear off. It is really cute cause I can't believe how much my little one is learning from his big brother. He really wants to be just like big brother. Broke my heart last week while eating lunch and he just stopped and looked at me and said "I miss brother." AWWWWWWW!
So what's up this week. I need to clean the floors up again. I love having the tile floor in the kitchen and dining room but it is white and it shows all the dirt. I wish I had the money to replace it with some nice darker tile.
I also have a ton of pictures that need to be editted and I will even post some a little later. Right now I have to run because I am smelling baby powder and really that can't be a good thing!!! Where is Evan at??
2 comments:
Alex always wants to do everything his big brother does. It's hard to explain to him that sometimes he is too young. I hope you rescued the baby powder before it was too late!
For the tiles, do you have a Big Lots down your way? That's where I'm heading to get tile for the bathroom and kitchen. (They're carpeted now and I hate it!) Still not dirt cheap but at $10 per box of twelve 12x12" squares, it's not too bad.
Post a Comment