When in the world did the market become so flooded with different types of lotions?
I went to Walmart yesterday to get some because the bottle that I have had for 100 years was finally out and I needed some. Let's just say since I bought that bottle of lotion from the Bath and Body Works store sometime in the year 2000 lotion a lot has changed.
I remember when there was just Vaseline Intestive Care lotion and it came in a yellow bottle. Now there are about 50 types of lotions. They have them that smooth, that firm, that renew, that refresh, that age defy... and the list goes on and on. So I pick up a bottle that heals thinking this is what I need cause my skin has been itch and dry so hence why I was looking for lotion anyway. And then I saw one that exfolliated and refreshed and I started thinking well maybe that is what i need since if I exfolliate then all the dry cells would be gone. And then I saw one that says that it firms and heaven only knows that I could use some firming.
What the heck happened and why in the world can't they just make one miracle lotion that does all of these things and makes me look like Cindy Crawford from the neck down?
7 comments:
Yay!! I am still stocked up on B&BW stuff (from my husbands 5 year go at thinking that was what I really wanted for *every* holiday:-), so at least a get a little wait from being thrown into mass confusion!
And while they are at it, it should do the dishes and mop the floor, huh? ;) I know what you mean, there are too many options out there sometimes.
oh yes there's only about 10,000 differnt kinds and smells. I probably have 100 of them myself.
If you find that Cindy Crawford lotion let me know!!!
I'm with Carolyn...if you find that lotion, let me know! Of course, if YOU created that lotion, just think how rich you'd be, lol.
LOL--don't we ALL wish we had that lotion!!!
LOL!
if you find that lotion, RAK me some! :)
Post a Comment