Here's how I bundled them up and the kids helped me stamp the paper.






Tilt your head to the side now because for the life of me I can't get this image to go the other way. Seriously just the internet being funky on me I think!!








Tilt your head to the side now because for the life of me I can't get this image to go the other way. Seriously just the internet being funky on me I think!!


I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...
4 comments:
Cute cards! but I can honestly say that I'm glad Connor is in middle school where you don't have to worry about teacher gifts. Too much else to worry about..lol
Super cute cards! You're super mom! ;)
OMGoodness! your cards are gorgeous!!! I wish I had half of your card makin' talent girl!!! Those teachers will truly love receiving those!
Fabulous cards!
TFS!
Karen
Post a Comment