Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Remember When


these pictures are from October 2007
Found these pictures of the kids when I was packing up scrapbooking supplies. These were taken right after we moved and Ian started school. His best buds Brianne, Maddie and Kimberlee along with them. I can't believe that Kimberlee and Evan are now the size that the big kids were when we moved here!! A lot has changed in 3 wonderful years!!

1 comment:

Baker Mommy said...

You know what is so cute? That is STILL their favorite booth at McD's! If we go in there to eat, they will run to that booth automatically! Look how Kimberlee and Evan were BABIES! So cute! That costume party was in lieu of a birthday party for Brianne since we had literally just moved here weeks before her birthday and she didn't know anyone yet. But by Halloween, she had made fast friends of the McWhirt boys! Wow, 3 wonderful years is right! What great memories! Thanks for finding these!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...