Okay I got to brag on my boy (and not because of any of his awards). Today before the second grade awards assembly I told him "Now don't rush across the stage, cause I would like to get a nice picture of you getting your award." Guess what HE LISTENED TO ME!! But you can't tell from these pictures because I was so wrapped up in getting a good picture that after he shook Ms Miller's hand he totally turned and posed and smiled right at me but at that point I had just shot two quick photos and my camera was "thinking" and I totally missed it!! But he did turn and he did smile and he slowed down just like a talked to him about. MAN!!


Anyways my little man got a whole bunch of awards! He is a smart little man! ((look he is still looking and posing))

After the awards ceremony, Ms Patterson took her kids outside to hand the parents all the awards and one of the grandmas was trying to get a picture of them all together so I helped her get them to squish together so we could get a class shot. What a good looking group of kids!!

And here they are with their teacher!!

A nice shot of Ian and Ms. Patterson. He's going to miss her, he really loves being in her class!

OMG I am almost the mother of a third grader!! How did that happen?
1 comment:
Congrats Ian!
I wonder the same thing. I had Jacey's gifted staffing appointment to plan for 3rd grade and it was like...umm, wow. When did she grow up?!
Post a Comment