Well I haven't blogged in a while because we have been busy either visiting family or moving overseas but we have finally made it. We are staying in a hotel right now in Seoul South Korea while Darren finishes up his in-processing. It seems nice so far but I am not being too brave and haven't ventured out too far from the hotel yet. We will be in Seoul until next monday and then we head down to where we will be living.
This is the first time I have logged into Blogger since getting over here and it is weird because all the control buttons at the top are in Korean!! Going to have to remember which set of symbols is "new post"!!
That's all for now, I will try to get some pictures off my camera later. Maybe after I take a nap.
2 comments:
glad you landed safely. keep us posted on korea.
Glad you arrived safely! I can't wait to see some photos. What area will you guys be stationed?
Take care!
Karen
Post a Comment