I ventured out with a group of friends to a place called Escape for a fun little Korean pedicure adventure called Dr Fish. Before the real pedicure, we all sat together with our feet in this large tub filled with little tiny fish that supposedly eat the dead skin off your feet. It didn't hurt but I think if you were ticklish it would really tickle. It only bothered me when they wanted to try to wiggle between my toes, that was a little creepy!
Make sure you get my heels!
Directions. My boys really want to try it and I might just have to take them.
This is a picture of the "spa". I love the saying above the windows! "Would be better with appointments."
My pretty green toes with tiny lilly pads drawn on the big toes!






1 comment:
I've heard about the fish thing, but my feet are really ticklish, so I'm thinking I wouldn't go for it.
Post a Comment