Wednesday, May 04, 2011
Spring in South Korea
Spring has come to South Korea! You can see how hazy the sky is, you can barely see the mountains off in the distance. That's probably the yellow dust in the air. You can also see that they are starting to flood the rice patty fields. I think it is pretty neat to see how another country looks during the different seasons!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Feb 1, 2018
I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...
-
If my blog is the first place you have come welcome! To make sure you don’t miss out on any of the great {SAS}sy blogs I suggest you start a...
-
Happiness really is in playing with my Happy Planner!! LOL!! This week I was really worried that I wouldn't have enough pictures to ...


No comments:
Post a Comment