Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Catching up with End of the School Year Stuff

We started off the busy end of the school year week with a Parish picnic after mass on Sunday June 12th.  It was kind of sad because so many good people are leaving us this summer.  One of them our Parish priest Fr. Uche.  All of us will miss him!


On Monday June 13th, I visited Evan's kindergarten class and helped them read a story, we danced the hokey pokey and then I made them waffles for brunch!




On June 14th, Ian's class and the rest of the third grade classes all met up at the Splish and Splash to celebrate the end of the school year!  I think hearing that the third graders were coming scared everyone off because they pretty much had the pool to themselves!  It was fun!






On June 14th, the Cub Scouts, Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts all got together at Transformation Park and celebrated with a Flag Day Ceremony.  It was really great having all the Scouts together!  Hope to see more of that!







No comments:

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...