Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Evan's Last Day of Kindergarten!

Evan made it through Kindergarten!  I'm really proud of this little guy, he has learned a lot this year!  Here is a pic on the last day of school in front of our building!
 Waiting in line one last time.
 Mom & Evan.
 Happy it is the last day, can't you tell!  :)
 Walking in to kindergarten one last time!
 Walking up to recieve his "moving up" certificate!
 Looking for mom and giving her a cheesy grin!
 Mrs. Asher and Ms. Darlene giving their class their certificates!
 Pretty proud!
 Great job Evan!
 Still the same old silly boy!
 Afterwards there was a party/picnic to celebrate.  I made him a badge to show off that he was a first grader now!








 It is hard to wrap my head about the year 2023!!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

It's absolutely amazing how fast the time goes. He'll be a senior and graduating before you can blink!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...