Day 2 in Beijing. Lots of pictures and very exciting. Today we got to go to the Great Wall of China! We started off the day driving by the Olympic Park and seeing the Birds Nest and the Cube. Then we went to a Jade Factory and learned how they carve jade. After that we drove up into the mountains and got to climb the Great Wall. The boys wanted to do the steep side and it was crazy! It was so neat and the boys and us had a blast. I am so glad that we got the chance to do it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Feb 1, 2018
I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...
-
If my blog is the first place you have come welcome! To make sure you don’t miss out on any of the great {SAS}sy blogs I suggest you start a...
-
Happiness really is in playing with my Happy Planner!! LOL!! This week I was really worried that I wouldn't have enough pictures to ...




























































































No comments:
Post a Comment