Saturday, December 24, 2011

Today my baby turns SEVEN!!

I can't believe my baby is seven today!!  Where has the time gone?  I can't even remember him being a baby anymore, does that mean I'm getting old?  I'm so proud and happy to have this little man as my son, he is a great kid!


 From Grandma & Grandpa Kotz
 From Grandma & Grandpa McWhirt
From mom, dad and Ian (because you don't have enough guns as big as you are)
One more from mom & dad
 Happy Birthday little man!!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Natalie would be jealous about the Lego Hogwarts. Happy Birthday, Evan! He has grown up so much since I first met him!

Helmka Family said...

Happy Birthday to him! Cute photos.
TFS!
Karen

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...