retired SAHM trying to fill the time
It's so cool that you are able to see (and photograph) these cool things! Did you have to use a tripod?
I wished I would have brought it along but normally the park police get real antsy about tripods around the Capital Building so I left it home but there were lots of people with them and the park police left them be.
Beautiful photos!TFS!Karen
So amazing! Memories!!
These are so amazing. I want to try night photography and haven't had a good opportunity yet.
Post a Comment
I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...
5 comments:
It's so cool that you are able to see (and photograph) these cool things! Did you have to use a tripod?
I wished I would have brought it along but normally the park police get real antsy about tripods around the Capital Building so I left it home but there were lots of people with them and the park police left them be.
Beautiful photos!
TFS!
Karen
So amazing! Memories!!
These are so amazing. I want to try night photography and haven't had a good opportunity yet.
Post a Comment