Thursday, January 31, 2013

52 Challenges 1 & 2

Elsie Flannigan has this scrapbooking challenge book called 52 Scrapbooking Challenges.  It is an oldie from 2006 but I found it the other day while I was cleaning up my crafty area and I decided to give them a whirl and see if they could get my creative mojo flowing.

Challenge 1: Use journaling strips. (not a real stretch for me)

Challenge 2:  Use one photo as a focal point.  (I'm really happy with how this one turned out.)

2 comments:

Katie said...

hands down best scrap booking book ever! I still use this one and the Becky Higgins sketches one.

Gwen said...

Hey, I used to love the Becky Higgins sketches! I'm in her second book! :D

I love the accent whatchmacallit on this last one! Very cool papers too!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...