Wednesday, January 02, 2013

For Elise

Here are the pictures from our 2007 New Year's Eve party that I scrapped the other day.  Kimberlee must have been too shy still because I don't have any pictures of her at all.


I love the look on little Evan's face in the first one, he looks so serious telling the big kids about what's going to happen.  And the big kids -- they are totally into whatever was going on on the TV!!  I'm taking pictures so the two of us can't still be playing Guitar Hero!

I love the old fashioned feel to these photos!!


Anyways, hope you guys had a great New Year!!  Miss you guys much!!

1 comment:

Baker Mommy said...

Awww!! Seeing these makes me tear up! We spent alot of holidays together, didn't we. And the kids were BABIES here! So sweet. Great job capturing the moment. Miss you!!!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...