We took a trip into DC with some friends via metro to visit the botanical gardens. The Corpse Flower was blooming. We got lucky though and the stinky-ness ended yesterday!!
On the way to lunch we cut through the art museum, to cool off and get to the other side. We stopped at the big fountain in the middle to look at the statue.
We had lunch at the Old Post Office and then went up to the bell tower to see the views. It was so nice up there with the breeze.
Inside the Old Post Office, riding the elevator down.
We also stopped in the National History Museum. The boys got a chance to pretend to be the President.










1 comment:
Oh how neat! I need to read about the Corpse flower because I don't know what it is.
I would have liked to have been able to explore more of DC while we were close, but that just didn't happen. Maybe someday!
Post a Comment