Tuesday, April 29, 2014
6th Grade Field Trip to Huntley Meadows
It was a VERY rainy day but we still got to go on the 6th grade science field trip to Huntley Meadows. We saw two huge turtles, beaver and raccoon tracks, geese on nests and other geese protecting the nests. A snake and a slug and beaver dams. I had a great group of kids who weren't upset that it was raining and they were soaked to the bone after our hike. I didn't hear any complaining from them the whole time. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Feb 1, 2018
I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...
-
If my blog is the first place you have come welcome! To make sure you don’t miss out on any of the great {SAS}sy blogs I suggest you start a...
-
Happiness really is in playing with my Happy Planner!! LOL!! This week I was really worried that I wouldn't have enough pictures to ...


No comments:
Post a Comment