Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Getting back into the swing of things...

So the kids went back to school yesterday and as much as I love having them home, I was happy to get back into a normal routine yesterday.  I got a bunch of laundry done and went for a walk.  I even lifted my kettle bell a bit yesterday and it felt good!

I sat down with all my photos I've been trying to make into a digital scrapbook from our trip to California in 2014 and I think I figured out my problem.  I hate making mini albums.  I couldn't do it when I was scrapping with paper, what the heck made me think I could do it digitally?  So I put them all into a Montage book like the photos from Disney and I'll get it printed next time they have a sale.

Now I can go back to scrapping those every day photos and I feel like it is much better.  Here is one that I made this morning.  It uses a mix of Libby Pritchett's "I Need a Hero" and Traci Reed's "Heroic" collections from Sweet Shoppe Designs.




No comments:

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...