Thursday, January 07, 2016

Scrapping is Happy Again

So after giving myself a break and learning what I don't like, it seems that I have broken my block!!  I actually got two layouts done yesterday.  One that I posted (Batman -- although looking at it later on I realized that I totally got the date and Ian's age on it wrong, I fixed it) and then another one with Evan not wanting to get wet at a pool party.



I love the look of titles cut out of the top paper with the bottom paper showing through and I've been trying to replicate that with digital papers!  This layout uses "I Need A Hero" by Libby Pritchett and "You Are My Three Wishes" by Lauren Grier both from Sweet Shoppe Designs.

And then this morning, while waiting to go workout and watching reruns of Columbo, I made this layout.


It's a spin-a-lift off of Saar from Sweet Shoppe Designs and her layout "Daar Gaan We" for the January BINGO challenge.  Products are from "I Heart US" by a bunch of designers from Sweet Shoppe Designs.  I'm not in love with this layout because I think it lacks something but I can't put my finger on it.  Maybe I'll figure it out and maybe I'll just move on to the next one!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Awesome layouts, Jen! Happy New Year!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...