Let's see it rained and we were stuck inside.
And it rained and we were stuck inside.
And it rained and we were stuck inside.
Did I mention that it has been raining.
At least when it rains I can scrap but I got to say I miss having my TV in my scrap room. Yes I have one in there but it isn't hooked up to the satelitte so I can either listen to Star Wars Playstation games (ala hubby and DS#1) or I can watch movies.
Well I have gotten a couple things done but nothing worthy to show you!!
7 comments:
Bummer about the rain. I hope it doesn't rain for your fireworks!
Love the new layout! Especially the little pic strip!
I hear you on the rain, that is all it seems to do here too.
I hope it dries up so ya'll can have a wonderful 4th!
Feeling for you with all the rain! Love the layout though. What paper is that arrow paper?
Great layout, Jen!
Wish some rain would come this way...we are baking our brains!
I hear you on the rain. We've been sending the kids out to play in the rain--as long as there isn't lightning, of course. Cool page! I love the ruler with the circle tag rim around the "3" and the cool line of little photos!
Lovely little page. Sorry about all that rain.
Post a Comment