Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My favorite layout


I am so impressed that this actually turned out just like I pictured it in my head!!

This is the layout that I did for the brick and mortar ScrapAddict store in Plainfield IL.

7 comments:

erin said...

Jen! It's awesome! You should be very impressed and proud of yourself! Super cool!

Sibylle said...

love it! totally pride worthy. Very cool, but I'm not sure I gave you permission to use my so sexy and skinny silohuette. That's ok, your welcome to it anytime. lol!

Love the digi l/o from the last post. Keep practicing because I think you have the knack.

Lacey said...

Love it Jen!

Did you end up using the photobooth frames?

Jill said...

This layout rocks!!! Great job for the store.

Melanie said...

I just love this LO! You'll have to tell me how you did those photobooth frames some time.

Katie said...

darling layout I like that person cut out or paper!

Catherine said...

I love this one!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...