Friday, July 27, 2007

And I'm Spent...

I finished the Harry Potter book this morning. I probably would have had it done a lot sooner but I made myself put it down and not ignore the world around me while I read it.

It was good. Now if you haven't read it click away now cause I don't want to spoil it for anyone so I will try really hard to be cryptic but I was so happy the way Snape's character ended up. I cried for about 2 chapters near the end.

I have to give her proper credit JK Rollings did an excellent job with the books and sad as I am to have Harry Potter over I can't wait until my kids are older and I can read it with them again.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

My kids have been fighting over the book at my house. The older two have finished it, the younger two are still slogging through.

Sibylle said...

Keeping cryptic.. You were one of the few who shared my opinions about Snape and I immediately thought of you when I read that part. I cried the last few chapters myself, and also cannot wait until the boys are ready for the magical world of Harry Potter.

Jill said...

I cried all through the last couple chapters too. I read it all and now I am listening to it on cassette tape in the van while I am driving. It is so entertaining. I loved this book!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...