Thursday, November 13, 2008

I WON SOMETHING!!

My favorite LSS Scrapbook 911 had it's birthday last weekend. I wished I could have been especially when I saw on their blog how cute their cake was, it was an ambulance and they had cupcakes with fake pills on top!! SO CUTE!! Scroll down on their blog and you will see them.

Have to let you know later what I won but no matter what it is I am sure it is cool!!

3 comments:

Helmka Family said...

Congrats Jen!
I checked out the blog...cute cake.
Karen

Catherine said...

Very cute! Congratulations!

Melanie said...

I saw your name and I was thinking, "YEAH! Jen won!!!" Congratulations!!! Let me know when you're going to pick up your prize and maybe I will be able to meet you there!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...