This layout is of me and my niece right after she was born. She is so pretty (and a couple of years old now). I used my August Studio Calico kit for the paper and the layout is based on the November AD Challenge at the ScrapShanty.

This second layout is of Ian playing with a worm when we were home visiting my parents for Easter. I never thought he would pick it up but he did. Finally got to use my fun Boys Gone Wild patterned paper by Reminisce.
And this last layout is a picture of the boys with Grandma. Why is it so hard to get them to sit still for one NICE picture. Paper and brad from the August Studio Calico kit, some old KI Memories Lace Cardstock and some old letter stickers that happen to match pretty well. Also got to play with my new Martha Stewart border punch.
6 comments:
Great LOs...perhaps your mojo will wear off, I've got lots to do!! Funny, I've never thought of you as a Jenny...does your family all call you Jenny?
Yay, you got your MOJO back! Love your pages!
Great pages! I've really been doing alot of scrapbooking lately...don't know why my mojo kicked in, maybe it's the crisp fall weather? TFS!
These are such wonderful pages! I can see you've really got the mojo going. I really love the bug papers...so BOY!!
So glad you got your mojo back! These are great pages. Love the bug layout! Such cute papers.
TFS!
Karen
Great pages Jen!! Love your blog theme too!
Post a Comment