Evan: I wrote my name Mom, want to see.
Me: Sure honey bring it in. (thinking I am only going to see a scribble)
Evan brings it in and shows me his name and I can't believe how perfect he wrote it. We haven't actually been working on his writing or anything he just did it all by himself. Check it out!!



10 comments:
Wowsers!! Smart Boy!!
Nora :~}
That's SO cool Jen!! Zach is getting his down too. Not as neatly as that, but you can tell what it says. And he's 'spelling' out signs, like 'Stop' and 'Exit' Such a fun age! Our babies are growin up!!
Wow, way to go Evan. Be proud Mom, be proud.
Thats AWESOME! Jen.
Great job, Evan!
Are you going to scrap this paper?
Karen
Awwww! WTG, Evan! He does look so proud--and so adorable!
Good for Evan! I kept samples of Connor's handwriting over the years. Someday I'm going to do a mini album of them.
Aren't kids the greatest things? Love it! What a cutie he is too.
Woohoo!! WTG...it looks great!
WTG Evan!
Post a Comment