Saturday, March 14, 2009

Cyber Scrapping




It is always more fun to scrap when you know friends are scrapping right along side you, or at least at their own desks next to their computers where you can chat with them. Debbie, Kim and I all tried to hang out last Saturday and do some of the challenges over at ScrapSupply.com.
I got these 4 layouts done on Saturday.
Layout #1 = a journaling challenge to use the words "remember when" to start your journaling
Layout #2 = based on a sketch by Debi Boler
Layout #3 = a challenge to use really old stuff
Layout #4 = the gauntlet challenge to use a butterfly, ribbon, stamps and yellow paper.
I am really happy with how they all turned out!!

7 comments:

Catherine said...

All of them look really wonderful!

Helmka Family said...

Fabulous layouts! So bright and fun!
TFS!
karen

Cynthia Baldwin said...

These look awesome!! WTG on getting so much done. :)

Helmka Family said...

I had to post again because I just noticed on the last layout that you used the new 3-D butterfly. Beautiful! Love your style!
I tried to email you...not sure if I got the right email address. If you don't get an email will you send one to me. Thanks!
Karen

Emma said...

Great layouts Jen - you are an awesome scrapper. And I was trying to scrap yesterday - and was just thinking that it is harder to scrap when you aren't around to "scrap" with :)

Katie said...

glad to see someone is scrapping! hope you are well.

Jennifer Moore said...

Love your layouts! These are so cute. Miss you at HYWWP! :)

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...