Monday, March 09, 2009

Playdates are really fun!

This afternoon we met up with some friends for lunch and a little fun at the park. My friend snapped this picture of Evan and one of his best girls while they were playing. I ran it through photoshop to play tonight a little bit with some of the Pioneer Woman's actions. :)

Aren't they just cute!!

4 comments:

Catherine said...

It's a great photo...and I love the way you've used the actions!

Unknown said...

What an awesome shot! Love the actions. Great job!

Helmka Family said...

Adorable photo! Love what you did with it.
TFS!
karen

Emma said...

Cute photo - and love the actions. I've been trying some of them out - but I just can't get them to work like you and PW can.

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...