Friday, July 24, 2009

Another Layout in 2 Days

I scrapped again last night. Twice in two days. Amazing. This is another challenge layout from Have Your Way With Paper. For this challenge I had to make up my own kit with my supplies and then use it to scrap. That's Evan in the tub at age 2, back when we lived in Iowa.
Supplies:
Cosmo Cricket PP
Love Elsie PP and ribbon
May Art ribbon
American Crafts Thickers and Remarks letter stickers
Jenni Bowlin journal block
Heidi Swapp ghost heart
Basic Grey Opaline
Quickutz scalloped border die
Hambly clear border sticker

6 comments:

Catherine said...

The whole concept of this layout cracks me up!

Missy said...

LOL I have said that exact same thing before too. Very nice layout.

Tonya said...

SO cute!!! Love your strips of pp on the edge!

Helmka Family said...

Adorable layout and photo!
TFS!
Karen

Kelly said...

This is so cute xxx

casey boyd said...

Great layout! Love all the different pp in the strips.

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...