retired SAHM trying to fill the time
I am never able to get good fireworks photos, it seems. I think your picture looks really great!
I have not been able to get great pics either of Fireworks. Jen your family looks great. Glad that you guys had a great 4th.
That looks like a great fireworks picture! I didn't get to see fireworks, but then I didn't really want to be outside. ;)
Post a Comment
I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...
3 comments:
I am never able to get good fireworks photos, it seems. I think your picture looks really great!
I have not been able to get great pics either of Fireworks. Jen your family looks great. Glad that you guys had a great 4th.
That looks like a great fireworks picture! I didn't get to see fireworks, but then I didn't really want to be outside. ;)
Post a Comment