Thursday, July 23, 2009

Today is Thursday

I scrapped today. Have Your Way With Paper was having some Thursday Online Challenges and I did this one for the stripes challenge. It felt good to scrap. I used up some super old GinX PP and chipboard. You know a scrapbooking paper is old when the company isn't even in business anymore. The picture is Evan when he was 2 after he fell in the snow.Supplies:
GinX PP and Chipboard Arrow
Queen and Co brads
Hobby Lobby Snowflake Sequins
MM Tiny Alphabet stickers
Martha Stewart Punch
Jenni Bowlin journaling block
Quickutz Diesel Grand alphabet dies


Today we didn't do too much, we went to the gym and I worked out while the kids played and then we went to the pool with friends and had lots of fun and the kids decided that we should go to Chuy's for dinner. I couldn't argue with having Mexican so we went for an early dinner after the pool. Here are the boys happy after eating lots of chips and dip and eating their push pops for dessert!

5 comments:

Catherine said...

That's such a cute layout!!

Denise said...

I think I have some GinX still in my stash, too. You did an awesome job using it! Very cute layout. Love the design!

lisa said...

So glad you came over to play!!

Looks like you had a GREAT vacation!! Great picpost below!!

laetitia said...

what a wonderful blog and scrap creations!!! I love it!!

Laetitia (from France)

Helmka Family said...

Love the layout! Sounds like a fun day!
Karen

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...