Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Island Cabinets are IN!!


The look pretty good too!! I can't wait to do the rest of the kitchen and then get the counters done. Plus I LOVE having the drawers instead of cabinets because it puts everything right at your fingertips!!

5 comments:

Lacey said...

Looks great Jen! WHat color/pattern granite are you getting? Solid or tiles?

Mary Perry said...

Jen, these are awesome. I love the drawer idea, a lot. Want to do the pull outs in our cabinets. Looks great and look forward to seeing the rest of it.

Elisa said...

Beautiful kitchen, I'm a bit jealous, my kitchen is looking old and worn out...

Catherine said...

They look wonderful!!

Unknown said...

Great card, and those cabinets are YUMMY!!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...