Monday, August 03, 2009

Pizza Party and some cards

The boys were invited to a pizza party tonight for one of the little boys that Ian goes to school with. It was a fun party. I enjoyed getting to chat with the moms while the kids played. Here are the boys once they slowed down long enough to eat.

And then today I made some cards for a couple of birthday card challenges at ScrapAttack Scrapbooking. This first one was for the "use pastel colors on a card" challenge. I am not good with pastels, these are as pastelly as I get.
And this second one was a challenge to "use candles" on a birthday card. I made this one really quick so that Ian had a card to give his friend at the party.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

These are such cute cards! Love how you've done the challenges!

lisa said...

What FABULOUS cards!! The pizza looks good too! ;)

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...